Saturday, July 20, 2013

Art Class Demo - July 22nd

On Monday, July 22nd '13, I'll be doing another art class demo through the Celebrate Recovery group at Christ Fellowship in Kingsport.

The CR group begins with dinner at 6 p.m., followed by music and a large group study at 6:30. At 7-ish, we break into small groups, and if you want to do the art demo, that is when we will begin. The group is technically over around 8, when the small groups get back together for dessert and fellowship, but everyone almost always hangs around til 9. Childcare is provided, so you don't have to worry about getting a babysitter, or cooking dinner for that matter. I will also be providing all the supplies neccessary for this project at no cost, but I am going to ask for donations at this demo in hopes of covering the cost of supplies. I'd like to do more free demonstrations in the future, but that will only be possible if I have the supplies. I know God will provide, donations or not, though.

If everyone is interested, we will be binding our own journals! It's really pretty easy, and when you can hold the finished product, open it, turn the pages, and use it, it's so rewarding. I hope anyone interested can make it to this one. If you can't, and you would be interested in doing this project in the future, please let me know by sending an e-mail to hailey.rodgers412@gmail.com and I will try to repeat this project in the future.